Note regarding Covid-19 emergency and shipments
Shipments are currently available only to: Italy - Europe - USA
Due to the emergency Covid-19, there may be limitations and delay for shipping servises and customs. Please, note that if you purchase from the website, there will be these risks.
We are so sorry for the inconvenience, and we are totally trust in your understanding. Thanks!
Shipping in Italy
Shipments within the national territory are operational and functioning, but may be delayed due to the state of emergency.
Thanks for understanding!
What can I pay with?
The site uses PayPal and Shopify Payments services as a payment process.
Furthermore, the credit cards accepted by both services are:
Is the site safe?
Yes. You will pay through PayPal and Shopify Payments, the leading online payment method solutions.
I will never see your credit card number and your bank details; PayPal and Shopify Payments will simply notify me of the payment so that we can fulfill your orders later.
Do I need an account to be able to make the payment?No. You can pay without needing a PayPal account and you can pay as a site guest without having to register. Registration is recommended to save data and make faster purchases in the future.
Split Payments for Original Paintings
Can I pay for an original work in installments?
Since Art is Love, I will be happy to help you or arrange for requests for split payments, in installments.
You can ask for information about the Fractional payment, contacting me without obligation.
Here is some brief information on the installment payment policy:
- The option Fractional payment is applied for original paintings worth € 150 or more. Upon acceptance of payment, with a deposit equal to half of the total amount, the total must be paid within 2 (two) months. Two interests as marked on the site.
- Installment payments will NOT be refunded, whether they are completed or not. In case of "change of mind", the deposit already paid will be considered compensation for the artist due to the commitment in having booked the painting (unique and original piece), and therefore made unavailable for other buyers at that juncture. Thanks for understanding!
- IMPORTANT: The original painting will be shipped upon full payment for it.
By purchasing with the option Fractional Payment you agree to the above policy of installment payments, indicated here. Thank you!
How long does it take for my order to ship?Orders, for all products immediately available and present on the site, will be processed in 1 - 3 working days.
The objects will be carefully packed with the necessary anti-folding protections and for fragile creations.
The price of the packaging is included in the shipping costs.
Shipping, with tracking codes, via:
- SDA courier for works original and fragile items.
- Posta1 for jewelry, accessories and clothing.
For international shipments, customs duties fees may be applied, to be paid by the recipient.
Estimated time for receiving the package, in Italy: 1 - 5 working days (I cannot insure during the holidays, as long as I immediately ship the order).
Estimated time for receiving the package, abroad: 10 - 25 working days (I cannot insure during the holidays, as long as I immediately send the order).
For other shipping services, please contact me before making the purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: If you buy on a Friday, the order will be shipped the following Monday, due to the stop of shipping services by Poste Italiane, during the weekend.
PLEASE NOTE: Packages do not come with insurance. If you would like article insurance, please contact mebefore you order, thanks.
What if I want to pay and collect it in person?Home delivery available only for original paintings, in the Piedmont / Lombardy region. Or delivery directly to the fair or other events where I will exhibit (see Events calendar).
For more info or other type of delivery organization: contact me before proceeding with the purchase, without obligation.
PLEASE NOTE: full advance payment of the work to be purchased. It will not be refunded in case of "change of mind", and the payment will be considered compensation for the artist due to the commitment in having booked the painting (unique and original piece), and therefore made unavailable for other buyers at that juncture. Thanks for understanding!
Which countries are not covered by shipping?
List of countries excluded from shipments. However, I will endeavor to help you in case of urgency and personalization. Contact me for info here:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Botswana, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Canada, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, China, Comoros, Congo - Kinshasa, Congo -Brazzaville, North Korea, South Korea, Ivory Coast, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Philippines, Gabon, Gambia, South Georgia and South Sandwich, Ghana, Japan, Djibouti, Jordan, Guinea , Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cook Islands, Heard and McDonald Islands, Pitcairn Islands, Solomon Islands, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Laos, Lesotho, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Morocco, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Niue , New Caledonia, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, French Polynesia, Qatar, Hong Kong SAR, RA S of Macao, Central African Republic, Rwanda, Russia, Western Sahara, Samoa, Saint Helena, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Syria, Somalia, Sri Lanka, South Sudan, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Tanzania, French Southern Lands, Palestinian Territories, British Indian Ocean Territory, Thailand, East Timor, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen , Zambia, Zimbabwe
How much do the shipping costs cost and how long does it take to receive my package?
Below is a list of the shipping costs for each product.
I reserve the right to update the prices based on the current arrangements by the shipping services.
- Express: from € 3,50 to € 5,90
- Cash on delivery: € 11,90 || Attention: the Cash on Delivery will be valid just if you select this option, otherwise the order will be canceled and unpaid. Thanks for understanding!
- Priority International Mail: from € 6 to € 12
- First Class International: from € 10 to € 25
Shipping time: 2 - 4 weeks
UK \ USA \ Canada
- Priority International Mail: from € 9,50 to € 20
- First Class International: from € 15 to € 35
Shipping time: 3 - 5 weeks
NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS: customs fees may be applied for International Shipments. Fees will be paid by the customer self.
Refunds & Exchanges
What should I do to request a refund or replacement?
Refunds and replacements are NOT applied, except for:
- In case you receive an order different from yours (photo, size or product).
- Claims made after 7 (seven) days will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
- Illusorya is NOT responsible for damaged or lost packages, in any case or circumstance. Shipping is totally under the responsibility of postal services, such as Poste Italiane or other couriers.
- It is your responsibility to provide a correct address during the purchase. If the address is different from yours (it is a gift or change of residence) PLEASE, let me know when ordering, by filling in the appropriate message box during payment. I am not responsible in case of non-receipt due to wrong or non-existent addresses.
- For the reason listed above: in case the package returns to me, an additional payment of the shipping cost is required to send it back.
By purchasing through the site, you will therefore have consented to this refund and exchange policy. Thanks for your valuable understanding!
Commissions & Requests
I want a custom portrait. What should I do to request it?To view details on requesting custom works, please consult This Page, or contact me, without obligation.
I remain at your disposal for any doubts, special requests or commissions info.
Here is some brief information about my work:
- I am a traditional Dark Emotive artist. This means that my tools are: watercolors, colored pencils, graphite and charcoal, ink. Mixed techniques.
- Digital art is not accepted (not really my field).
- I especially represent the Dark & Gothic world. Your portrait, that of your favorite character or Original Character, etc. Tattoo Design welcome, it is one of my passions!
- I gladly accept grotesque and macabre requests, gore and black humor.
- But, I DO NOT accept offensive commission requests such as pornography, sexist, racist or child discrimination.
All the material and artistic works published are © Illusorya - Stefania Russo
I, Stefania Russo aka Illusorya, the artist, am the owner / holder of the Copyright of all the works of art and artistic objects illustrated and sold on this site. The purchase of any work of art (original, print, commission, etc) DOES NOT transfer the Copyright. Which means that the purchase does not give the buyer the right to use the images such as redistribution and resale, commercial use, mass production, etc.
If you are interested in using my images, please contact me to discuss the details. It is illegal to use an artist's work without the artist's express consent and permission.